22.

25 Aug 2013

Birthday cake - Tickets for London arrived! -  I went to the zoo - Pretty Card - Bargain shoes (New look) -  Liverpool night out -  Best thing about birthdays.

Hey guys
I haven't posted anything on here in so long! I've been so busy recently I thought I would post a little catch up!
 It was my 22nd birthday this week, I can't believe I'm that old already... where have the last few years gone?! Anyway, I didn't really know what I wanted to do to celebrate as it was on a Wednesday so me and my sister decided to take a trip to Chester zoo and actually had a really fun day together. You have no idea how much I wanted to take on of those baby elephants home!

On Friday night I headed out to Liverpool with some of my best friends, it was my first night out in about 2 months and I actually had an amazing night despite my lovely new shoes' valiant attempt at crippling my poor feet! 
Note to self: tequila, cobble stones and 5 inch heels are a definite recipe for disaster.

This week I'm off to London for a couple of days. My mum is taking me to see the Lion King in the west end for part of my birthday present, Its become a sort of tradition for me and her to go to the theatre together. I'm super excited to go and hopefully I can squeeze in a cheeky shopping trip whilst i'm there!

This is also my last week at home as I'm heading back up to uni next Sunday. I still can't believe how quickly this summer has gone, it seems like yesterday I was moaning about having 4 months off and now I'm trying my best to eek out these last few days!

x

1 comment: