A couple of beauty products I have been loving this month!
1. Rimmel salon pro nail polish - I have 3 of these polishes in new romantic, summer orange and soul session. have been wearing them all month, my favourite being summer orange a bright red toned orange perfect for summer. I will be definitely be adding more to my collection soon!
2. Maybelline color sensational lipstick: Neon red - I do love a good red lip to brighten any make up look and neon red has been my go to in recent weeks its a neon orange red (sense a theme?) which just compliments my skin tone and colouring perfectly! The finish is not too glossy and not too matte just a lovely combination of the two.
3. Garnier intensive 7 days ultra softening lotion - Basically just a really good, affordable body moisturiser. I don't know about it leaving your skin soft for 7 days I use this after I get out of the shower/bath and it leaves my skin feeling soft and nourished.
4. Inecto Pure coconut leave in conditioner - I picked this up in my local savers a few months ago for about £1.99 and since then I must have repurchased over 5 times. My favourite leave in conditioner, smells amazing and leaves my dry hair soft and tamed. If you have dry unmanageable hair I highly recommend checking this out!
5. Topshop cream blush in afternoon tea - I have such a love hate relationship with cream blushes I always love the colours but never enjoy the way they look on my skin. This blush is a really bright pink that blends wonderfully on to my cheeks and gives such a lovely natural flush of colour. I'm converted!
(Hey guys if you like what you see on my blog then you can now follow me on bloglovin HERE)