25 Random Facts About ME!

18 Jun 2013


1. My favourite food is cheese. I adore it, and embarrassingly eat it with most meals.
2. My most hated foods are mushrooms, tomatoes, mash potato and ketchup.
3. My favourite place I've ever been on holiday is Florida.
4. I love any form of american reality/ crappy TV, I will literally watch anything!
5. I am 5 foot tall, I actually haven't grown since I was 13!
6. I am a huuuge animal lover, like huge. 
7. My favourite animals are elephants! 
 8. I can't stand tattoos 
9. I used to have my nose pierced until it fell out and closed up *sadface*
10. I actually started this blog over a year ago with a different name but was too scare to post anything
11.I have seen every episode of Friends hundreds of times and could probably recite every one word for word
12. Lateness, fakeness and ignorance are my biggest pet hates
13. I have a very random taste in music, anything from musicals to heavy metal.
14. My biggest passion is musical theatre and am currently studying for a degree in it.
15. cocktails are my fave, more specifically, Mojitos.
16. I hate watching films and on the rare occasion I do and I enjoy the film I will watch it so many times I end up hating it again.
17. I'm a very optimistic person and try to look on the bright side of everything.
18. I'm actually a very reserved person IRL
19. I dye my hair far too much and have probably had it every colour imaginable over the years.
20. I am never wrong...
21. Surprisingly, I can be quite stubborn 
22.  I'm a  total cat person and have 2 of my own 
23. I have an irrational fear of having my picture taken by other people 
24. Everyone I have ever seen in concert has split up not too long after... Fallout boy, anyone?
25. My favourite colour is Neon Orange

Phew, who would have thought thinking of 25 *interesting* things about your self would be so difficult?! I'm not even going to embarrass my self by admitting how long this took me!

Jess x






4 comments:

  1. very interesting. your blog is very lovely and interesting. im glad if you visit my blog, too <3 keep in touch!

    xx
    beauthi.bloggspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou :) I've just checked your blog too, you have a lovely style

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd struggle with 10, let alone 25! well done, very interesting :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. lovely facts dear <3
    Wish you a beautiful day& a nice weekend! <3


    Love, Mona

    ReplyDelete