So here is a round up of the products I typically reach for on a day to day basis. I opted for fairly minimal make up today as I was just running a few errands.
- Benefit the porefessional primer
- Rimmel wake me up foundation in 100 Ivory
-L'oreal lumi magique concealer in 1 light used under the eyes
-Collection lasting perfection concealer in 1 fair used for blemishes
-Rimmel stay matte transparent power dusted over T zone
- Natural collection duo eyeshadow in mocha/latte for brows
-Benefit Dallas used to warm up the face
- Topshop cream blush in afternoon tea
-MAC Mineralize Skinfinish in soft and gentle
- L'oreal super liner in black
- Benefit They're Real mascara
-MAC lipstick in Hue
And there we have it,
Quite a hefty amount of products for a no makeup, makeup day I have to admit...