Back to reality.

27 Sept 2013


Today is a glorious day, today I am writing my first blog post on my laptop in my new house! Yesterday, after 3 long, dull weeks we finally had broadband installed in our house, I couldn't have been happier. There was a problem with the previous tenants contract meaning it took an absolute age for our internet to be installed, but hurrah, we are finally connected and all is right with the world again.

Due to this I have been severely lacking in the blogging department, I have actually really missed it. Blogging is my favourite little past time and my little sanctuary to escape to when life gets on top of me so to be without it for 3 weeks wasn't ideal. My timetable for 3rd year is looking pretty damn empty at the moment so fingers crossed I can start blogging and getting back into the community a whole lot more now!

A few random pictures of what I have been up to for the past few weeks.

 Finally got my nose pierced again after wanting to for over a year!

Heaven
 Bargain spangly midi skirt- £8 Primark
 My 3rd (and final) Freshers bar tour! :'(
 I made my own bath bomb!
 Latest addiction.
...More cocktails >_<


No comments:

Post a Comment