Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water

8 Mar 2014


Oh hey there!
I haven't done this in a while, in fact, this is my first blog post of 2014 written on the 8th March, oops! Considering it was one of my new years resolutions to blog It's not been the best start has it.
But anyway I'm back to tell you about something I've been loving recently - the new Micellar cleansing water from Garnier.
I never really got into the 'Bioderma' craze a year or so ago, a glorified water I had to pay through the nose for didn't really appeal to me at the time and so I continued with my other cleansers I was happy enough using.

(Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water - £4.99)
 That was until this particular Garnier offering caught my eye as I was browsing Superdrug back in December. Firstly the bottle is a ginormous 400 ML and for just £4.99 it claims to equate to 200 uses and I would agree with this I have been using the same bottle daily since late December and I'm only now nearing the bottom.


The micellar water is fragrance free, hypoallergenic and suitable for 'even sensitive skin' all things that appeal to me in skincare as I do suffer from sensitive skin from time to time.
 I have to say that after using this for 3 months now this is one of the most gentle feeling cleansers I have ever used on my skin, it hasn't broke me out at all and It is even gentle on the eyes (providing you don't use loads in that area) and it removes make up with minimal effort.
I would definitely recommend this product for anyone looking for something new in their skincare routine, its affordable and actually works.

Have you tried this product yet?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment