My Top Five... Soap and Glory products

14 Mar 2014




Well hello there everyone!
Today I am comin' atcha with my top 5 Soap and Glory products. Top 5 body products to be precise as I have yet to try a single item the make up selection at Soap and Glory... I know *shock/horror*
Despite this I am, in fact, a huge fan of the brand and own far too many of their products that are slowly filling up my bathroom at the moment. I would love to talk about all the products I own because I do genuinely love everything I have tried so far but I thought I would try and narrow it down to 5 of my absolute favourites! 

1. Sugar Crush Body wash 
Around this time last year I saw a lot of people raving about this body wash on blogs and You tube  and I did get a bit sick of hearing how 'amazing' it smelt, (I don't know if it's just me that gets put off a product if I hear too much hype?) But anyway in December it was 3 for 2 in Boots and so I caved and picked a bottle up with some gifts I was buying and oh god, it really does smell incredible. To me it reminds me of Mojito's but with out the mint, It's citrusy, and sugary sweet so I can see how some people don't like it so much but I love it. As well as the 'amazing' smell it also is lovely to use in the shower it foams up really good and makes my skin feel soft. The only problem I have with this shower gel is that the smell doesn't last long after you've left the shower.

2. Scrub Actually 
I got this scrub as a Christmas gift and apart from the fact its named after my all time favourite film the scrub is pretty good too. Again I have to mention the obvious but this smells so good, its made up mostly of sugar and smells almost edible, it definitely isn't though. The scrub isn't actually that abrasive if you are looking for something a bit more heavy duty that is gonna really scrub off some skin then I wouldn't recommend this product but for regular skin smoothing use this is perfect, it is an oil based scrub that is quite dry when you first apply but once you start scrubbing on damp skin the sugar beads dissolve turning the liquid into an oil which is actually really moisturising and leaves my skin feeling really soft.
3. The daily smooth body butter 
This stuff is arguably my favourite product out of all these products I have mentioned. It is an amazing body butter which leaves my skin feeling amazing and the smell is by far my favourite Soap and Glory scent, I can't really put my finger on the exact scent but some of the ingredients include rose hip seed oil and cocoa butter. The product is a thick, white cream that really softens up my dry skin, I like to use this everyday on damp skin after a shower to lock in the softness. If you're into your body products I would definitely recommend you give this one a try.
4. Hand food
The best hand cream I've ever used. I could just leave it there because it really is that good, I've gone through several tubes of stuff and usually always have at least 2 in circulation at any one time. It is a definite must have for winter months and those of us with particularly dry hands.
5. The Righteous Butter
This is an old favourite of mine, I tried it out again before bed last night and I remembered why I love it so much, I have woken up with the softest skin, the smell is lovely also as you would expect with every Soap and Glory product. I can't fault this product at all I have a small size I got in a Christmas set but I fully intend to snap up a full sized bottle once I've finished.


Whats your favourite product from Soap and Glory?




No comments:

Post a Comment