My Sunglasses Collection

14 May 2015



Hi everyone,
I thought I would share with you some snaps of my sunglasses collection, it's a slightly modest collection but I feel really happy with all of them and feel like I have a good variety - cat eye, round frame, aviators and wayfarer.
All of my glasses are budget/high street buys. I've yet to drop some cash on an expensive pair, I think it would take a really classic, to-die-for pair to change that.
There are so many cool, interesting styles in the high street stores these days I don't actually think you necessarily need to splash the cash on designer glasses, for the price of some of these glasses you could buy a different pair for every outfit you own!

L-R; Cat eye glasses from H&M a couple of years ago, New look round frame glasses similar here.


L- R; black aviators from primark, Mirrored aviators from H&M similar ones here.

Wayfarers from New Look couple of years ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment