Weekend roundup

21 Jul 2013


Hey guys! 
Just a quick one today as I've been super busy! I thought I would do an update of my weekend so far.
 For a while now I have been involved in my local towns 'got talent' show and on Saturday it was the finals, I'm a musical theatre singer so I chose this song to sing, it's been one of my favourites for a long time so it seemed appropriate! The show went amazingly, I was so shocked by the amount of talent on show and to my amazement I actually managed to come in 2nd place out of 24 acts! It was such a lovely, fun experience and I'm currently feeling very sad its all over!
Today I have been to my lovely cousins 6th birthday BBQ. It was so nice to spend time with my family as we don't really get to see each other much anymore! The sun wasn't quite on our side today but it was still nice to chill out in the garden.

Anyway I'm now off to the cinema to see Monsters University and I'm so excited, I've been wanted to see it since it came out!!
Hope everyone reading this has had a wonderful weekend too :) 
Ciao 

No comments:

Post a Comment