Friday Favourite #3 Statement Necklaces

19 Jul 2013


Hi Guys! 
I have been loving statement necklaces this week! The sun has been shining recently here in the UK which means summer clothes have been a necessity and I don't know about you but my summer wardrobe is definitely lacking in oomph!  Basically I'm just wearing whatever keeps me the coolest! So in order to spruce up my outfits I have been turning to accessories, most notably the statement necklace.  Over the years I have established quite the collection the ones above are some of my most worn and most versatile. I like to wear them with dresses, under collars on shirts, or just to dress up a plain tee. They just add the right amount of  bling to even the simplest of ensembles in my opinion. 


Jess x

No comments:

Post a Comment